Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-06-2007, 01:19 PM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

I really like the new in colors, matching ribbon, new paper and punches. But as far as stamp sets are concerned, my wish list looks exactly the same as last time. The only stamp sets I want were in last year's catty. I really hope the next mini has a holiday set I like, because I didn't like any of the new Christmas sets this year.

Another disappointment was the background stamps. I don't like any of the new ones. But I guess I can't complain too much because there are still three of them from the previous catalog that I still want.

I agree that the samples in this catalog were gorgeous, and I really got some great ideas this time around. And did I say I really, really like the new in colors?!
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2007, 01:21 PM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

I just viewed the catalog for the first time. I thought the card samples were very well done this year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #43  
clean and krafty

Send a message via Skype™ to willosmama

Well, here's to hoping a new gingerbread set comes out in the holiday mini!!!

I like the catty, and I love that in 6 months when we all start to get a bit bored, we will have a whole new book to look at!!!

Spellbinders DT Coordinator

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #44  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv my dollyView Post
I love everything about it!!!

From the cover to the index, I think SU has got it goin' on!!!

The way the catty is laid out with the coordinating accessories along the botton of the page, the little blurbs with the "tips" and "don't miss it" the little pictures above the ink pads, markers, etc. is AWESOME!!!

I love the photography of the samples, SU has the best in the business, no catalog can compare to it.

Do I love every stamp set, no, but there are plenty that I will be getting and accessories, I need them all!!!!

My vote is lovin' the new catty:p
I'm right there with ya!! :p I love the new look, the new accessories and I'm really loving all the new greetings/sayings stamp sets... and the new backgrounds. My absolute favorite is Define Your Life on page 159.

I didn't LOVE every single set in the catalog but then I've never seen an SU catalog that I did. There are enough sets that I do really like that it will keep me busy over the next 6 months!

I think the "style watch" section is so cool and all the new features are great. They really out-did themselves this time!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

For those of you who mentioned a gingerbread set, I remember seeing a line of stamps when I went to a LSS in Missouri on vacation.

I looked it up and here is a link to a set they have. The stamps are very tiny and designed to make a wreath:

http://www.rubberstamptapestry.com/P...tCode=SHO20011

The samples in the store were pretty.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2007, 07:23 PM   #46  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by peggysueView Post
For those of you who mentioned a gingerbread set, I remember seeing a line of stamps when I went to a LSS in Missouri on vacation.

I looked it up and here is a link to a set they have. The stamps are very tiny and designed to make a wreath:

http://www.rubberstamptapestry.com/P...tCode=SHO20011

The samples in the store were pretty.

My LSS has this set.... I keep putting it in my basket and then changing my mind..... Not sure why... maybe I'm afraid of getting it in a perfect circle. I may have to pick it up next time I go. Thanks for reminding me about that set.

Kristi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2007, 10:32 AM   #47  
Polyshrink Goddess

Wink

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappin31View Post
I'm right there with ya!! :p I love the new look, the new accessories and I'm really loving all the new greetings/sayings stamp sets... and the new backgrounds. My absolute favorite is Define Your Life on page 159.

I didn't LOVE every single set in the catalog but then I've never seen an SU catalog that I did. There are enough sets that I do really like that it will keep me busy over the next 6 months!

I think the "style watch" section is so cool and all the new features are great. They really out-did themselves this time!!
I,M with ya, except for some of the stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #48  
Stazon Splitcoast

I, too, only found one set that I couldn't live without. Of coures, that's probably because I have over 125 SU sets and some singles. I am a little pickier. I do wish they would have had some better Christmas sets but I have several of those. Maybe I'll go back and reuse.

Carol
in IN
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2007, 12:55 PM   #49  
Polyshrink Goddess

Wink

Quote:

Originally Posted by csmilhamView Post
I, too, only found one set that I couldn't live without. Of coures, that's probably because I have over 125 SU sets and some singles. I am a little pickier. I do wish they would have had some better Christmas sets but I have several of those. Maybe I'll go back and reuse.

Carol
in IN
Hi Carol

Don't want to tell you how many sets I have would boggle ones mind. I too am being a little more pickier than I was before becaause I am running out of room and just can't seem to let go of my older sets. The accessories this time in the Su catty are mind boggling, just have to get them.Have a good day

Judy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2007, 01:03 PM   #50  
Die Cut Diva

I wasn't overly impressed either, but still managed to spend $200.00. I like the new IN COLORS and the color combos they had on the examples...that river rock, blue bayou thing is HOT! No sets really jumped out at me, other than BAROQUE MOTIFS which is on backorder:mad: (but that's a whole nuther thread!)

I like the build-a-brad idea....of course they are not available either and what happened to the VINTAGE section? Shabby chic cowboy is so played out.....along with mod simplicity. I hope the next catty has more to offer.

Danyelle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2007, 05:00 AM   #51  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am very dissapointed in the new catty. It is all cutsie stuff, and LOTS OF CIRCLES, I LIKE CIRCLES, BUT HOW MANY CIRCLE SETS DO WE NEED?. I didn't see very many classic type sets. They mostly seem to be whimsy. I hope this is not the new trend in su style. I know I sound a negative, but I really am dissapointed. I do feel however, that they did a nice job with their word sets. What do you all feel about those?

Proud fan club member!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2007, 08:40 AM   #52  
Polyshrink Goddess

Wink

I too am disappionted with the stamp part of the catty but I did manage to find only about four stamp sets I really liked. I fell in love with the accessories part of the catty tho, I feel they did good there. The papers, rhinesstones, ribbon are to die for.
Judy
Stampin Granny 60
Reply With Quote Likes