Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-07-2009, 03:25 AM   #81  
Insane Embellisher

Received 162 Likes on 86 Posts
Default SO WHY DO I CONTINUE?

Some of you have mentioned that perhaps the business side of stamping and crafting can pay for a Workbox.

Well honestly I really only make enough to stay current. I don't have open houses because I don't have a table for everyone to stamp on. I do have some individuals that like to come for one on one but do I have the courage to tell them I'm in the closet? No I just lug it all out and we share the board>>that's embarrassing but I hope they don't say anything.My dining table is uneven-pics in below posts.

So why do I do it? :
Well like all of us on here I do Love to Stamp since my Carpel Tunnel has stopped me from doing all the other things I enjoyed for 20 yrs. But besides that>>>>>
*I do it for the joy of hearing someone say, "I didn't know I could do this".

*I do it for all those ladies in my church that wait for me to announce class dates.
-The ones that call me in Nov. and Dec. asking for a class even though it's a holiday month because they really need it.
-The ones that need to talk about their life as they stamp.
-The lonely ones that love crafts and have no one to do it with.
Sometimes I might want to cancel because I'm not up to it, tired or not feeling too good. It's hard to drive 30 min. for 3 people where I have class.
I don't want to go...but I do for them.

*I do it for the kids in my kindergarten class- The ones that love to make things for mommy.
-The ones that stamp letters to help them with recognition and love every minute of it.
- The little spanish children in ESL-who need to be familiar with our Alphabet.

*I do it for My Church Ladies Ministries who want to bring others together.
-The ones who need encouragement or a crafted gift to lift Spirits - to bring a smile on their faces and know someone cares.

** I have a friend I've known for 20 years. She's gone through alot of health and surgical issues. She sent me an email and said, "I've saved all the cards you made and sent me for 14 years. They mean so much."

Yes I cried.

So many times I don't want to do something, I am tired, I am overloaded with 5 kids....and some days I don't want to try to find something I need for what they are asking. But It is all worth so much more than holding onto my talent for myself when I believe it was given to me for a purpose.

And this is why I do it...and this is what makes me love to do it all the more.

Finally...
A Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 03:26 AM   #82  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumbunnyView Post
Denise, so tell us:

- How often would you anticipate needing to close it all up so it would be tucked away and out of sight?
- What would your approach be for keeping the work area uncluttered so you'd continuously have open crafting/work space?
- What else would you do to the area you'd place it in to augment it (since our craft supplies exceed our capacity to store them, WorkBox or not! - LOL!)?
- Based on the photos of it, what if your favorite nook or cranny in it?
Hi Thumbunny I am off to work now and wanted to let you know that I answered your questions in post #73.

I'll be back at 5:30 and then I am out again ...but if you have any other questions I will be glad to answer them as soon as I am back.

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #83  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now, now, now... I don't think you want to team up against me and Stampee... She is delirious (from dreaming all the time) and I am well medicated! ;)

My suggestion is that you just pack your bags and give up... Everyone should! The Workbox is mine, I tell you, MINE!! MUUUU AAAAA :twisted:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #84  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by creativepzazzView Post
Now, now, now... I don't think you want to team up against me and Stampee... She is delirious (from dreaming all the time) and I am well medicated! ;)

My suggestion is that you just pack your bags and give up... Everyone should! The Workbox is mine, I tell you, MINE!! MUUUU AAAAA :twisted:
Leslie ~ I think you are the delirious one as you are dreaming again about my Workbox...LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #85  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

HMMM..well you didn't say what you were being medicated for.? I almost afraid to ask. HEEHEE

Pack my bags you say....that's just the PROBLEM!!! My bags are packed, overstuffed already with all my stamp stuff.

I bought the new Tabletop cutter from Stampin up! this summer but it's kept in the box in my Tote Bag. The Stampin Tote bag I take to classes that I have to empty to put the things I am using in to take to the class. I use it and put it back.

OH IF I HAD A FOLDING TABLE IN A WORKBOX SO I COULD USE MY CUTTER. THEN WHEN I AM DONE WITH IT I CAN PUT IT ON THAT NICE SHELF UNDERNEATH.

I SOOOO NEED THIS WORKBOX.

MY VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8bcvPwR8x4
PICS IN MY GALLERY

Finally...
A Gallery

Last edited by in2stamps; 10-07-2009 at 05:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #86  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by in2stampsView Post
HMMM..well you didn't say what you were being medicated for.? I almost afraid to ask. HEEHEE

Pack my bags you say....that's just the PROBLEM!!! My bags are packed, overstuffed already with all my stamp stuff.

I bought the new Tabletop cutter from Stampin up! this summer but it's kept in the box in my Tote Bag. The Stampin Tote bag I take to classes that I have to empty to put the things I am using in to take to the class. I use it and put it back.

OH IF I HAD A FOLDING TABLE IN A WORKBOX SO I COULD USE MY CUTTER. THEN WHEN I AM DONE WITH IT I CAN PUT IT ON THAT NICE SHELF UNDERNEATH.

I am so sorry that you have to keep emptying your tote. That is terrible. I mean, I am being serious about that. I wish you did have the space to spread out. Of course, that is to say that I wish you could win the Scrapbox ALSO, but not INSTEAD OF ME! ;)

Oh, and for your information... I am medicated for Multiple Sclerosis, not MENTAL sclerosis! :-P

On a serious note, I have been wanting one of those Stampin' Up cutters, does it work really well? How many SU! cardstock sheets can it cut through?

God bless.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #87  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

I am so sorry that you have to keep emptying your tote. That is terrible. I mean, I am being serious about that. I wish you did have the space to spread out. Of course, that is to say that I wish you could win the Scrapbox ALSO, but not INSTEAD OF ME! ;)

Oh, and for your information... I am medicated for Multiple Sclerosis, not MENTAL sclerosis! :-P

On a serious note, I have been wanting one of those Stampin' Up cutters, does it work really well? How many SU! cardstock sheets can it cut through?

God bless.
I love the cutter-I use the one at work when I have a large class but then I don't work when school is out. So I was stuck and had nothing to use so thought it was time I finally got it. I love it! It cuts 2 sheets at a time and 3 sheets of white and vanilla. Be sure to hold down plastic strip on top to hold down cardstock.

Here is a thread link to a good discussion on it.
Forums at Splitcoaststampers

OH and don't for get to view my video and vote for me to get that Awesome Scrapbox I am winning!!!Please pass it around so everone can see me!!

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #88  
Insane Embellisher

Off to bed now I got a long day tomorrow planning projects to do at my Scrapbox!! :p

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #89  
Matboard Maniac

Don't have nightmares, you need your sleep. It must be restless knowing you have to come to snow country to stamp at the Workbox and have espresso while we all stamp.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #90  
Crimping Master

Just thought you should know:

I have decided to stay up and write my acceptance speech.....

On behalf of myself and Paper Crafters everywhere, I am honored to accept this beautiful Workbox.......

I would like to thank The Original Scrapbox Company, Splitcoaststampers who worked had in hand in perferct harmony to bring this moment into my life.

I would like to thanks all of the other entrants as they gave me the strength and the courage to tell my story and open up.

I would like to thank my family for supporting my papercrafting.

Well, that is a start. I will finish my speech later!!!!
Check Out My Gallary
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #91  
Rubber Obsessor

Oh, dear. Voting for you... stamping at Stampee's "dream Workbox...

It is late girls. You are both so tired and delirious. Please go get rest so you can think clearly tomorrow. You both know that the Workbox is MINE!! And that you both will be coming to my house in Alabama to stamp!! We have temps in the 70s even in December sometimes. It is really beautiful weather here! Except in August.

I'm off to get rest myself and hopefully be all well tomorrow. I think it may be the stress of the contest getting to me. Oh, not that I am worried!! It is just that I worry about how you and Stampee's hearts are going to be broken. :( It will just make me so sad. :( I will have to make each of you an In Sympathy card at my new WORKBOX!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 08:04 PM   #92  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Oh, dear. Voting for you... stamping at Stampee's "dream Workbox...

It is late girls. You are both so tired and delirious. Please go get rest so you can think clearly tomorrow. You both know that the Workbox is MINE!! And that you both will be coming to my house in Alabama to stamp!! We have temps in the 70s even in December sometimes. It is really beautiful weather here! Except in August.

I'm off to get rest myself and hopefully be all well tomorrow. I think it may be the stress of the contest getting to me. Oh, not that I am worried!! It is just that I worry about how you and Stampee's hearts are going to be broken. :( It will just make me so sad. :( I will have to make each of you an In Sympathy card at my new WORKBOX!!!
That and a Christmas card, Valentine's Day, and Birthday...just for starters. However, don't cut that cardstock yet.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 03:29 AM   #93  
Insane Embellisher

Off to work again. After all the pick up from sports practice I'll be home working on the final pieces of my project for the Singles Moms. As soon as I am done with that I start my 100 cards prep for next weekend.

OH THAT I HAD A NICE LARGE FLAT SPACE TO WORK ON. I NEED THAT FOLDING TABLE ON THE SCRAPBOX BADLY.

I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO MAKE WITH NO FLAT TABLE. YOU KNOW THE KIND WITH THE SMOOTH TOP.

Everyone has a table, counter or shelf top somewhere. But I might have to spread out my stuff on my bedroom dresser if it gets to be too much. Sometimes I have had to do that but it only gives me a 36 inch by 10inch space. Gets rough when using a 12x12 paper. LOL
See You Later!! Have a good day everyone!!

MY VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8bcvPwR8x4
PICS IN MY GALLERY[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Finally...
A Gallery

Last edited by in2stamps; 10-08-2009 at 03:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 04:42 AM   #94  
Kookie Creator

I think you deserve the scrapbox. Out of all the entries I've read, I think you'd most benefit from it. I also think due to your circumstances that you are used to cleaning up/organizing after every stamp session (if you didn't you wouldn't have 5 square inches in your little space). This scrapbox is meant for someone who cleans up their mess and closes the box afterwards.

Hope you win!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 04:58 AM   #95  
Embossing Fanatic

If in2stamps,stampee and crativepzazz want to send me their addresses for the box of tissues I have ready to send 3 three. Your going to need the tissues when I win to dry those tears;) Seriously, good luck to you all!! I think everyone deserves it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 09:09 AM   #96  
Kookie Creator

If I don't win I sure hope you do. I've actually told people who've complained about "their" space about your story on here. I can't believe you stamp on a floor with a cutting board type thing as your stamp surface.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #97  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendred34View Post
If in2stamps,stampee and crativepzazz want to send me their addresses for the box of tissues I have ready to send 3 three. Your going to need the tissues when I win to dry those tears;) Seriously, good luck to you all!! I think everyone deserves it
Tissues, you are a funny lady!!!

Wish you all the best of luck!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #98  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

HAHAHA! Thanks so much just to let you know I only can use PUFFS, do to allergies, Kleenex set me off.

And yes I will need those when I cry those tears of JOY!! Tears of Joy when I find out I win because of your late posting pics they realize you have a counter bigger than my closet! Yes, I saw your pictures on your thread. What an unbelievable counter you have...long, flat, clean ....OH all those things I don't have in the closet. I envy you!!

But that's why I need that Scrapbox more. My counter is a wood board. It's even a Cutting board and if I turn it over I have that nice groove around the edge. You know that one to catch juices when you cut meat??? Well for me it catches GLITTER!!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soo it's been fun, thanks alot and Good Luck to you(but my fingers are crossed).

MY GALLERY PICS: in2stamps's Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #99  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by irvinehouseView Post
I think you deserve the scrapbox. Out of all the entries I've read, I think you'd most benefit from it. I also think due to your circumstances that you are used to cleaning up/organizing after every stamp session (if you didn't you wouldn't have 5 square inches in your little space). This scrapbox is meant for someone who cleans up their mess and closes the box afterwards.

Hope you win!
Thanks so much for your kind words. I appreciate it. I will tell you that is exactly how it is. If I don't put things right away I get very cramped and frustrated. It is hard cause my punch and eyelet drawers are really crammed and I am afraid they will pull the unit over when opened. I don't even have all the punches like I have seen other here.
I love to clean up right away and have lots of elbow room to create.

So if you get the chance please vote for me..I think my disadvantage is that I am not well known here and don't have alot of friends rooting for me. I haven't been on in a long time until now. Thanks so much!

MY VIDEO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8bcvPwR8x4
MY GALLERY:Forums at Splitcoaststampers

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 06:37 PM   #100  
Rubber Obsessor

Hey! You've got a friend in me!

I can't vote for you though, unless by some freak accident they don't pick me to be in the finals. Oh what a sad day that would be.

You know. If I don't win, I am still so thankful for all the friends I have made!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #101  
Insane Embellisher

YAY!! I got my Medallion STamp today. The one that Creativepzazz talked me into, the one I waited so long to own!

HMMM.. now where should I use it?? Well first let me run to the dining room to the computer files for my Cardstock.

Then let me get into that closet and pull out some ink. Lay my board down now and get up to go in the bedroom to find the Stamp Cleaning Pad. Ok, back in the closet and sit down, oh no I will need some ribbon and it I don't have a match in the bin I left here I'll have to climb and get it down off the shelf. Ok down, again, where are my scissors..you know it is even hard just to keep getting up on my knees find something. I am always so afraid something will fall on my head. Usually something does every once in a while.

Ok down on the floor again and I can stamp. I want to emboss too. Ok stamp with the versamark and sprinkle the powder---OH NO!!!! I DON'T HAVE A SOCKET IN MY CLOSET. RUN BEFORE IT ALL DRIES AND INTO THE BEDROOM TO PLUG IN THE HEAT GUN!!

Whew!! That's ok it still worked. Back into the closet and down on the floor.Now my legs are starting to hurt, especially behind my knees where it bends. Gotta have my varicose veins checked out soon.

Time to piece together the card and add the ribbon and glue it all down. Now what happened to my hole punch for my Rhinestone brad...and if I can at least find my Rhinestone brad in this eyelet drawer!!

IF ONLY I HAD MY NEW SCRAPBOX WORKBOX NOW..I WOULD USE SOME LITTLE DRAWERS TO ORGANIZE AND SEPERATE MY RETIRED STAMPINUP BRADS AND MY CURRENT BRADS. That would make it so much easier to find the ones I want.

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #102  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Hey! You've got a friend in me!

I can't vote for you though, unless by some freak accident they don't pick me to be in the finals. Oh what a sad day that would be.

You know. If I don't win, I am still so thankful for all the friends I have made!!
Thanks, That I do know is that you are my friend. I am so glad too and thankful for all who I have met. It has been so much fun that it kind of makes me wonder why I had to get so busy and not visit Splitcoast as often as I use to.

Good Luck to everyone that really needs it!!!

But Since I just made a card in the closet shows I NEED IT MORE.....!!!!!

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #103  
Rubber Obsessor

Post photos of your Medallion card for us to see! It is amazing how many different effects you can get from one stamp! Wish I could find my Rhinestone brads too!
Have a great day tomorrow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #104  
Matboard Maniac

I have some Rhinestone Brads...they are right here in my Workbox!!!!!

LOL. Take care and best of luck to the both of you!!!!! Can't wait to see the results.

It is like Christmas and I can't want and I usually open my Christmas presents early too....lol.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #105  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Post photos of your Medallion card for us to see! It is amazing how many different effects you can get from one stamp! Wish I could find my Rhinestone brads too!
Have a great day tomorrow!
I sure will but it may not be till after the weekend. I have a busy weekend with our churches first big Ladies conference!! Got my Single mom gifts all done....just now!!

Good luck to you all and may you all be funny, creative, heartwarming...and anything else we need to finish up here tomorrow!!!

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 03:38 AM   #106  
Insane Embellisher

Default ONE MORE REASON I NEED THAT SCRAPBOX

One more reason: My husband is out of town. THE LIGHT WENT OUT IN MY CLOSET!

I need it in there so I can prepare for my 100 cards I need to prep and pre stamp all during next week!!

IF I HAD THE SCRAPBOX SITTING IN MY BEDROOM I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS!!!!

MY GALLERY: Forums at Splitcoaststampers

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 04:10 AM   #107  
Embossing Fanatic

YOu crack me up If you can't change a light bulb, how are you going to be able to set up the table in the scrapbox? I know, you don't have to worry because the scrapbox will be at my house with my pretty green walls I'll send you my "awesome" counter( with paint splattered and it gives when you stamp) and you can put that in your room! Best of luck to you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #108  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

YOu crack me up If you can't change a light bulb, how are you going to be able to set up the table in the scrapbox? I know, you don't have to worry because the scrapbox will be at my house with my pretty green walls I'll send you my "awesome" counter( with paint splattered and it gives when you stamp) and you can put that in your room! Best of luck to you!!
The Scrapbox is not going in my closet. It is going in the big space in my bedroom.

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 01:56 PM   #109  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 52 Likes on 33 Posts
Smile

If, for some reason, you don't win this contest you can move your stuff in with mine. I live in Maryland, and you can stay with me as long as you want! Take your pick of extra bedrooms!

Visit My Gallery!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #110  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by meisu4View Post
If, for some reason, you don't win this contest you can move your stuff in with mine. I live in Maryland, and you can stay with me as long as you want! Take your pick of extra bedrooms!
Thanks, that's so nice of you. Honest I like to be organized, I just don't have a Scrapbox. LOL

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #111  
Rubber Obsessor

Since this is the last day, I just want to say how much I have enjoyed getting to know you. I wish you the best.

I still think I need it more than you... :twisted: MUUUU AAAAA (Sorry just had to get one more in before I go...)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #112  
Matboard Maniac

Tick, tick, tick......tick, tick, tick.....tick, tick, tick
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #113  
Mad Swapper

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Denise,

Share with us:
(1) why you craft
(2) what you do with your completed handcrafted projects, and
(3) what the biggest impact any of your projects has had on you, someone else, or the world at large!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #114  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumbunnyView Post
Denise,

Share with us:
(1) why you craft
(2) what you do with your completed handcrafted projects, and
(3) what the biggest impact any of your projects has had on you, someone else, or the world at large!
1. WHY DO I DO IT?

Well like all of us on here I do Love to Stamp and since my Carpel Tunnel has stopped me from doing all the other things I enjoyed for 20 yrs. But besides that>>>>>
*I do it for the joy of hearing someone say, "I didn't know I could do this".

I do it for all those ladies in my church that wait for me to announce class dates.
The ones that call me in Nov. and Dec. asking for a class even though it's a holiday month because they really need it.

-The lonely ladies who love crafts and have no one to do it with and who need to talk about their life as they stamp.
*I do it for the kids in my kindergarten class- The ones that love to make things for mommy.
-The ones that stamp letters to help them with recognition and love every minute of it.
- The little spanish children in ESL-who need to know our Alphabet.
I do it for my Churches Ladies Ministry who wants to bring others together.
I continue because of the women that want to come for encouragement and connecting with others in the group. I have had families of 3 generations come to stamp. Grandma, Great grandma and daughters....They come during family times of difficulty almost as if it is Therapy.

But It is all worth so much more than holding onto my talent for myself when I believe it was given to me for a purpose.

And this is why I do it...and this is what makes me love to do it all the more.

2. What you do with your completed handcrafted projects:

In my class I don�t ask for anything except paying for supplies and we make many cards for many of our church groups. Our Woman's Ministry has asked me to supply gift items for single moms in our church. We also send out birthday, bereavement and get well cards. We send them to new members also. Now we will branch out into even more and I am afraid I will not be able to expand with the ministries because of my limited space.

My church had a Mother/Daughter Tea this year and I made baskets with cards, covered journals, pens and other gifts. I also made up crafted frames as seen in my Gallery to give to Mothers who had impacted other young women. I am always finding people who need a card or gift of encouragement to bring a smile to their heart.

3. What the biggest impact any of your projects has had on you, someone else, or the world at large!

** I have a friend I've known for 20 years. She's gone through alot of health and surgical issues. I have sent her a card for every birthday, Christmas and many get well cards. She sent me an email and said, "I've saved all the cards you made and sent me for 14 years. They mean so much."
Yes I cried.

As I said before I donated gift baskets and decorated frames for a Mother/Daughter Tea. I worked with a special lady that was in charge of the event.
I made place cards (see in my Gallery) for 80 people, the baskets and the frames. I put on a frame a scripture I felt would be perfect for the event. I did not know that this scripture had special meaning to her reminding her of her Mother who sacrificed so much. Her mother had passed away. I gave it to her as a gift and when she read it she cried and shared her story.

All that I did really encouraged her as she felt her love and reaching out to these Moms and their daughters was not in vain.

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #115  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good luck to you Denise, I think you deserve it also. I pity the poor judges who have to decide to whom to give it too!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2009, 05:53 AM   #116  
Insane Embellisher

Yes I would not like to be one of those judges.

That would be sooo hard.

But, I probably would still think I need it more.

MY GALLERY; Forums at Splitcoaststampers

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2009, 09:37 AM   #117  
Insane Embellisher

Hi, Just wanted to share with you the little bags I have been making for our Woman's Conference this weekend. Today we minister to the Single Mom's and we have large baskets for all who are registered. But I will speak a little and wanted something to give to them. So, I made these up. Stamped the tag and card inside. I think they are cute.

They have lotion and candy inside and the card with an encouraging scripture.

MY GALLERY; Forums at Splitcoaststampers
Attached Thumbnails
I Stamp on the 5' x 7' Closet Floor-VIDEO ADDED!!-single-moms.jpg  

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #118  
Insane Embellisher

Hoping there are alot of awesome stamping ladies that will vote for me!!

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #119  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by in2stampsView Post

PICS IN MY GALLERY
Sorry you have to keep your table top cutter in a tote. Mine gets a spot in the trash can!! So I really want it more!!!

Oh and you did say in my thread you would send me the wrapping paper. Well check out my response to you!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #120  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by redheaded witchView Post
Sorry you have to keep your table top cutter in a tote. Mine gets a spot in the trash can!! So I really want it more!!!

Oh and you did say in my thread you would send me the wrapping paper. Well check out my response to you!! LOL

well I guess we can say it will always stay in nice shape??? They won't get jostled around mine in the box and yours very well protected by the garbage in the can??;)

Finally...
A Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes